Sweet!

Exactly the point I was making!

Why shooting at ELR needs to be confined to STEEL!!! Or...ROCKS!!:rolleyes:

Let's not go down this road...again...for the umpteenth time.

A man's got to know the limitations of his knowledge, understanding, experience, judgement and gear and his ability to apply it effectively, accurately and with precision in a given situation. That's the answer. No arbitrary limitations. End of story.

Let's not go down this road...again...for the umpteenth time.

A man's got to know the limitations of his knowledge, understanding, experience, judgement and gear and his ability to apply it effectively, accurately and with precision in a given situation. That's the answer. No arbitrary limitations. End of story.

jmden

"A man's got to know the limitations of his knowledge"

A man can have ALL THE KNOWLEDGE required and if that were so THAT MAN would have to admit that each and every facet of ballistic computations can be done correctly, yet the shot can still go wrong....and if not admitted...then THAT MAN is nothing but a major 'smoke-blower'!!lightbulb

jmden

"A man's got to know the limitations of his knowledge"

A man can have ALL THE KNOWLEDGE required and if that were so THAT MAN would have to admit that each and every facet of ballistic computations can be done correctly, yet the shot can still go wrong....and if not admitted...then THAT MAN is nothing but a major 'smoke-blower'!!lightbulb

Tell us something we don't know.

I doubt very seriously that God Himself could accomplish that!!

I said that because your comment is clearly encompassed within my statement and so I and most here should agree with what you said. That's pretty common knowledge. Sometimes things don't go as planned, but that can happen with any shot.

Len created this place in part to have discussions about LRH, but not about 'ethics' so called. Perhaps he'll chime in here and shut this down, I don't know. This is supposed to be a place where we can learn from each other and not get denigrated for 'shooting too far'.

From 'Rules & FAQ':

This board was created for the expressed purpose of discussing the methods, equipment and techniques of Long Range Hunting without the burden of discussing or debating ethics. Although we all individually have ethics and limitations on what we consider correct, WE DO NOT discuss, nor will we tolerate, discussions of ethics on this site. We are here to learn and share methods, techniques and equipment ideas. This web site and all related or referenced materials and links are solely and strictly for informational purposes. Moreover, this web site is intended solely for the dissemination of information for lawful purposes to Long Range Hunters. The individuals who maintain or contribute written material to the web site known as Long Range Hunting take no responsibility, nor will they be held liable in any way, for unlawful acts that are claimed to have been "inspired" by, motivated by, or suggested by anything presented at this web site. You, as a visitor to this web site, are warned that you, and you alone, are responsible for your own actions at all times, and that you will be held responsible for any unlawful acts you perform.

Sharpsman, I seriously don't know why you even come here. A quick look at your past posts show 90% of them are degrading, smart remarks or BS that is really not helpful to anyone. It is obvious you are irritated by us that are simply not as smart as you in your own mind. I am sorry you are such an unhappy man. I hope what ever is bothering you gives you some relief very soon. Ya know it might be as simple a trying to smile or maybe find something happier for you to read.

Good luck!!

Jeff

Sharpsman, I seriously don't know why you even come here. A quick look at your past posts show 90% of them are degrading, smart remarks or BS that is really not helpful to anyone. It is obvious you are irritated by us that are simply not as smart as you in your own mind. I am sorry you are such an unhappy man. I hope what ever is bothering you gives you some relief very soon. Ya know it might be as simple a trying to smile or maybe find something happier for you to read.

Good luck!!

Jeff

Hey Jeff

Go back and read my previous post! You're entitled to your opinion ; likewise as I am! I'll continue to give my opinion so it would probably be best if you locate the Ignore feature!

Have a nice day!

Hey Jeff

Go back and read my previous post! You're entitled to your opinion ; likewise as I am! I'll continue to give my opinion so it would probably be best if you locate the Ignore feature!

Have a nice day!

Done! I visit this forum for education, and entertainment Sharpsman, and you offer neither. I have learned and been entertained by both Broz, and jmden, and hope to be again in the future. As it's the second time I've used the ignore feature even that wasn't educational. Hopefully others will learn where it it as well.

So...you're answering YES...to post #13!!

And I know you're as full of it as the Christmas turkey!!lightbulblightbulb

Huh???, no one :rolleyes:! Some people might bang away at the computer and say they can though :D.

Huh? again! Did you not read post #14 above? Wow, you can't shoot or read....hmmmm? :cool: Please go away, you are ruining this new section of LRH and have contributed nothing constructive to this site.

Bye! :cool:

Sharpsman said:
Bye!

Yeah....ruined the entire site with post#13! That's what's really stuck in your craw!!

Wow, if its a known distance target, I know a lot of people that could hit hit first shot.....that's what this section is for, those of us that want to learn how to learn from those that do....

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.