Swarovski EL 10x42mm

Michael Eichele

The rifle range, or archery range or behind the co
Finaly aquired my EL 10x42's tonite! 1 word. AWESOME! These truly are the most awesome bino's I have ever looked through. I truly believe though that differant people will percive differant optical qualities through differant glass. There are some optics out there that I cant see anything clearly despite being "fine European optics", yet other guys look through the same piece of glass and swear its the best they have ever seen and vice versa! I am planning my anual Arizona deer hunt in January (archery) though a bow shot on this hunt can be quite long. 60+ yards. To me thats as poses the same challenges as 600 yard rifle shooting. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif So I am still long range hunting. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif I am eagerly waiting to spend some time behind my new EL's mounted to my new "Outdoorsmans" light weight tripod.

I bought a pair of these last year and love them. I wear glasses and the long eye relief makes it possible for me to see very well without having to remove my glasses. I use mine for everything from going to the range to hunting.

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.