Suppressor Tightness Changing groups?

Longtine88

Question to all who are using suppressors. Developed a load that shoots .3 moa. ES is rather large or larger than I like of 18'. New to suppressor shooting but not long range and load development. When I take the suppressor off and clean my barrel after shooting and put it back on, how tight are you tightening the suppressor? I use the supplied wrench to tighten it pretty snug. I've noticed that I can shoot 2 or 3 rounds into a .3 moa group. Then the 3rd or 4th round will fly left. Another thing. The first round will be normal velocity. Second round will jump 20 fps. Then the 3rd and 4th round will or vice versa will fall back into the expected velocity by 5 fps.

I'm taking the suppressor off tomorrow and putting back on the brake to shoot again to confirm it's still grouping like before. I'm just new to the suppressor scene and need some scenario's how it affects bullet flight. I know it shifts poi but can you torque it too tight compressing end of the bore minutely, etc. type of thing.

After thinking about it all, seems logical that it just needs hand tightened, makes sense.

Never worried on how tight just tighten and go lol. I change between several rifles, I seldom shoot with out the suppressor and I hunt only suppressed.
2251CB5F-0589-4100-8125-FF4B461D560D.jpeg

red circle is 200 yards 6.5 prc 18" barrel.