suppressor?

Rich Coyle

Anyone have experience and suggestion for a suppressor specifically for a .300 Blackout? If I get one good for supersonic will it also work for sub-sonic use? I'm hoping to make the sub-sonic silent. I prefer lighter over heavier. Also I heard they need to be cleaned so I guess I should request owner cleaning also.

Contact Steve at colonial armory. He is on here with lots of things for all ar platforms.
The dude is a standup guy. Has helped me with a Dpms I didn't buy from him and helped me order a trigger. Also spent 30 min on the phone with me Friday talking suppressors.

You don't have to believe me. Just talk to the guy. He is a cool Kat!!!!

Pm me if u want further. Be happy to chat with you.

Think about if you want / require a direct thread on or if you would want a quick attach. A muzzlebrake or flash hider based mount. Titanium is light. My girl has a direct thread titanium that breaks down for cleaning. It comes in at 9 oz. but will heat up rather quickly, is a little fiddly to put on and off. One of our other cans is a fully contained quick attached rated for full auto. It weighs 24 oz. is easy on and off (when cool) and is pretty darn quiet, but is welded closed and has to be ultrasonically cleaned. Muzzle devices are about $60 each.

Thanks, guys.

I have a bolt gun so most likely won't have the concern of heating quickly. I plan to thread it directly to the barrel. That nine ounce can sounds perfect if is really quiet when firing sub-sonic.

She's a petite lady so weight is her primary concern. The can is a Varmiter 30 from Dakota Silencer, I believe. She picked it out so I'll have to ask her for sure.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.