STW Brass Opportunity

eshorebwhntr

Last spring/summer I contacted Quality Cartridge about getting in line for their next run of STW brass. Yesterday I got a voicemail from them saying they had finally gotten around to it and "have some set aside for me." Shortly after talking with them last year I went the route of buying 300 HH brass and fireformed it so I'm pretty good on brass for now.

We are now in the process of playing phone tag but whenever they get back to me I am planning to buy whatever it is they have and keep 100 pieces for me.

Here's why I'm posting here...if he calls back and says I can buy 1000 pieces....2000 pieces....do you guys want in?

If so, please PM me with your info and how much you would be interested in (either max dollar amount or brass piece count) as soon as possible in case they call back soon. I would really prefer PayPal +3.5%. I'm not looking to make profit here, just passing along the opportunity, and at the time I'm posting this I have not heard back from them on the price. I will update the post when they do call back.

It's good brass.

I was just running over to let everyone know that Midway has it in stock.

Quality Cartridge Reloading Brass 7mm STW Box of 20

I'm sure a "Group Buy" opportunity might get a discount over their prices.

Maybe see if you can get this retitled to " Group buy Quality Cartidge Brass 7mm STW" of something similar to draw more attention.

Might not be a bad idea to post it in the classifieds either.

I'm brassed up probably for life or I'd jump in.

I'm going to cut it off tomorrow at lunch. I got in touch with the guy earlier tonight and it is 38.50/20 to update on price like I said I would. Shipping likely added to that. Still better than uncle Larry I guess.

Please PM asap if you have interest with your count.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.