Stw (Norma brass)

7mm08Fan

I emailed Norma brass to ask if it were possible to get them to produce Stw brass .The reply I got was they will pass info on to production team this is the time of year they look to see what customers want so if anyone is interested in them producing brass flood their email inquiring for stw brass have all your buddies email them you'll have to go to Norma web site to contact fill out the form thank guys

I fire formed some years ago from 300 H&H. It makes decent brass but norma is a little soft. If you push it a little hard the pocket goes in 3-4 shots.

We need to get a group buy min order at peterson. But I doubt there's enough interest in the cartridge anymore. In the past I've heard companies want a min order of 250k pcs to do a production run of anything.

I fire formed some years ago from 300 H&H. It makes decent brass but norma is a little soft. If you push it a little hard the pocket goes in 3-4 shots.

We need to get a group buy min order at peterson. But I doubt there's enough interest in the cartridge anymore. In the past I've heard companies want a min order of 250k pcs to do a production run of anything.

I'd differently go along with that the that would go in the less each would have to pay get others involved I'm in

I sent an email to McWhorter beings there one of the custom makers still offering the stw in there selection. Asking them to ask ADG to make brass. I've been working on a few manufacturers and what I've found is even though I really like Peterson brass but they slammed the door in our face sorta speak. ADG on the other hand is still on table. If we can get enough stw owners to flood them with requests we might have a chance. I'll let you guys know what I find out from another manufacturer I'm waiting to hear back from.

Gotchya. Good to know.

I think most any of them will do it. It's just going to take a bulk order to make it financially viable for them to tool up for a run. Maybe McWhorter has the clout to pull it off with ADG. They make good stuff too. I'm sure it would probably be around $1 each wholesale.

Wish I could swing it. Could make a mint right now on gunbroker lol. I saw stuff on there in the last few months that was stupid high prices

****... kind of what I figured.

Going to be hard to find enough guys that still shoot stw and want to pay $4/pc for brass

No doubt I'm not wanting to pay that either but it's the new normal all brass is gonna to go up some companies are having to have the brass cups shipped from other countries that makes it twice as high