Stw (Norma brass)

Most likely you will have to make it from another caliber.

I have been reading that. The best option I think will be 8mm REM Mag brass and neck it down. Loading books says it's 48 thousandth difference and basically just necked down to 7mm. There is a guy on gun broker that has a huge box of 8mm RemMag brass that's new.

Follow the Ops post #1. If everyone contacts Norma asking for 7stw brass, perhaps they will make some....

I'm going to call them. I already called Nosler this week so why not. They pulled the sheets for what's being made coming up and no STW yet but he told me to call back next week so they can see when they will do a batch. I told him chop chop I'm chomping at the bit to but it up. I swear I'll buy as much brass as I can find if they do a production run or make factory ammo again in the 175's etc etc

A

Are they still making brass for the 7mm STW because I want to start reloading for my rifle and learning all the tricks.
Yes, but they are like unicorns.
I have been reading that. The best option I think will be 8mm REM Mag brass and neck it down. Loading books says it's 48 thousandth difference and basically just necked down to 7mm. There is a guy on gun broker that has a huge box of 8mm RemMag brass that's new.
Any of the ones I noted in #15. If you can get the 8MM RM, get them.

Yes, but they are like unicorns.

Any of the ones I noted in #15. If you can get the 8MM RM, get them.

Seems at this point 8mm REM Mag is easier to find. Like I said one dude is sell a massive box of new brass so I might hit him up but it is still like 4 bucks for every one is what he is asking.

Seems at this point 8mm REM Mag is easier to find. Like I said one dude is sell a massive box of new brass so I might hit him up but it is still like 4 bucks for every one is what he is asking.
Heck, if you are willing to pay $4 a piece you might as well go with Qual Cart.
1706422182643.png

Order it directly from them, https://www.qual-cart.com/284 cal.htm

Yes I agree with Feenix. Get your order in now. It's been 2 years now and still waiting. It's got to be this year lol 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻
Thats crazy
It depends on their production run priorities. The last time I ordered .30 Gibbs, it took 25 days. If there is a substantial amount of orders, they might place a higher priority over small orders.