Stuck Brass need some advice please

Resized a 22creedmoor round I did lube the case before I started.
I did get the reprise pin out but the neck resizer is still inside the case.
It will not drive out with a punch slide all the way to the base.
Put it in the freezer for several hours

Ok here is the update..
Freezer over night went straight to the bench vise a pin punch 2 good hits the case slide out.
Yesterday I bent a pin punch trying the same thing so the cold in this case helped.
The case remover is on its way so it will be there for insurance for the next time I am sure there will be a next time.

Thanks to all for the info and responses
I made my own, 1/4x20x1.5" hex bolt, 3/4" shoulder nipple, and -2- washers with corresponding holes. Still gotta drill and tap but only $3 bucks in parts

I used a tap, bolt, washers and socket to remove my stuck 35 WAI case. Drill and tap the case head to match your bolt, use a socket that fits around your die but rests on the nut. Tighten everything down and turn the bolt until it pulls the case.

Attachments

• Resized_20230415_171123.jpeg
    Resized_20230415_171123.jpeg
    258.1 KB · Views: 51
  • Resized_20230416_110103.jpeg
    Resized_20230416_110103.jpeg
    270.9 KB · Views: 50
A trip to your local hardware store to buy a drill bit, tap (size match drill), washers, & bolt (size match tap) will work. Anybody out there who has used the Frankford Arsenal stuck case remover? As good as I am ;) I still ger stuck cases, like 2-3 1-2 per year.
Works like a charm. you only need a small handful of washers. Once you move the casing about 1/4" or so, it should slide right out of the die.

I made my own stuck case remover at work on a Sunday collecting double time to boot. It's made out of 17-4 stainless and took a few hours to setup the cnc . Probably got 3 hours and about 30 bucks of materials into it not to mention my extra pay . Spend the twenty bucks or so and get one . Unless you're getting good money to make your own on shop scrap materials.
since you had the machine ready & the scrap material. One would have thought you would have cranked enough out for the community. As you said, you already got paid. LOL 🤣

It has become harder to bring special government projects ( anything gun related) in the shop . They installed cameras at the doors to comply with the itar requirements that restrict access due to us running military parts .The ceo didn't like the response he got from several of us on what to do in a active shooter drill . Most of us guys said shoot back !! That leads into a no guns on the property (faa requirements). But due to az laws we can keep them in our cars on the property.

It has become harder to bring special government projects ( anything gun related) in the shop . They installed cameras at the doors to comply with the itar requirements that restrict access due to us running military parts .

This has always been a drawback when accepting funds from the Federal Gubmint. States are supposed to have separate laws and support structure through State laws. But take Fed funds and you're a subject. Fortunately AZ still has some of the right laws even with the massive influx of liberals. Running out to your car is still not ideal for self-protection.

What method do you use to apply the wax? I have been using the Hornady spray and just got some Imperial to try, but it seems very tedious to apply.
Swipe your index finger across the top of the wax and rub your thumb on the index finger. Then coat the brass between the two fingers. It doesn't take much to make a very thin film on the case.