Need some advice

Hey tank,

Wasn't feeling like I was left out, just like I had flawed logic.

Thanks for noticing me, maybe we can play together at the next recess?:rolleyes:

Steve

BE WARY of Sharp Shooter Supply. Do an internet search on their customer service.

By all accounts their work is top notch, however I have personally had an experience that supports the other accounts i found by searching the internet... unfortunately i didn't find out until they had almost stolen my money.

The short synopsis is: if they have it in stock ready to ship = good. If you have to wait for anything, communicate only with email or written letter as documentation...pay only with CC and allow them to charge the card ONLY if the item is going to arrive within the dispute period provided with your cc. If the item has not arrived near the end of the period, dispute it immediately.. you will have ZERO recourse but to await their whim... hopefully you haven't ****ed them off.

Their spoken word is not binding, Their customer service is NASTY when there is a dispute. They are unreasonable... and often exceed promised lead times by factors of multiples and since they already have your money, you are stuck.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.