Stock Recommendation

AG Alpine Hunter and MCS EH1. Both on Defiance actions.
I would agree on those 2. I also prefer the AG Alpine over the EH1.
But the Pro Hunter is a much better option than the EH1. Has a better grip & added rails, & lighter.
I'm gonna run my Alpine until the Pro shows up & then I'll have a good comparison.

Thanks HuntnPack. Looking at the website for AG but not finding Tikka as an action option. Gonna give 'em a call
If you decide to go with AG Alpine you might consider adding the optional textured grip &
forend panels. They're Nice. They also have other options as well ie; swivel studs, flush cups, rails , etc. get it ordered the way you want it.

Personally I would not buy an altitude because of the drop at the back of the stock after the cheek riser. While prone that stock would be better imo if it just carried that same angle all the way back instead of the 1.5" drop. When laying down that kind of drop sits too low in my shoulder pocket.

It does work well for a do all stock, but I think if you're shootings ton of prone there are probably better options

The problem with AG is it's like prying finger nails to get them to sell you a tikka stock. Why you have to go through their selected gunsmiths to buy a stock is beyond me, but it's dumb.