Sticking brass

you'll figure it out when you're not trying so hard ! LOL

The only thing I see is the OAL issue.... other than that your components and charge seems ok. Other than internal volume, one here seems to think is the problem. As far as that, I was always told about less volume/thicker brass would be advised to lessen charges.

As others have mentioned reduce load. I had a similar problem with 308/7.62 x 51 Brass and had to small base die resize them.

I agree with Pdog shooter and Magnummania, its the thicker brass reducing the volume and increasing pressure. Also Make sure you are wiping all the lube off from sizing. I have a 223 ackley that the slightest bit of lube will get the case stuck in the chamber after firing.

I have 50 peterson brass that I believe is ruined and its "fat" brass. Load was for 6.5 creedmoor, 42gr H4350, length to .002 lands. Full resize and it chambers fine. Fire it and that bolt will not open, pulls past extractor and drive out with rod. And that's with reduced load safely off lands. I cut one open and could see no sign of thinning. If it were the shoulder I could understand but it's the body webbing area. That load was so accurate. Any ideas?

Never experienced this with 22-250, I'm new to the 6.5
Ok, read through most of the posts and some great ideas as to the problem(s) from the guys here... it seems that you haven't "cast" your chamber yet, something you might think of doing, if you're not sure how to do it, take it into a smith and have them do it for you. That should tell you much of what you need to know, then start again from there. Good luck, Cheers.

When you change from one make to another it pays to weigh the cases for example if you use Lapua and then change to Peterson you will find the case weights differ considerably,both cases have the same external dimensions and the extra weight is on the inside of the cases, so reducing case volume and increasing pressure.I would greatly back off the load and work your way up.

Use a Wilson cartage case gauge on all, no trimming required yet. After cleaning with kroil, barrel and chamber have dry swab run thru several times and then chamber gets alcohol swab. Never tried a chamber brush, put that one in the cart. Might put a small base in there to but Im kind of doubting my logic on that one. Started out using nosler brass with this barrel and had concentricity problems, not bad but 2 or 003. 300 peterson brass arrived and the concentricity cleared up. Sticking problem started on 4th​ firing and yes the primers have somewhat mushroomed out in the pocket. About like the 10000 or so 22-250 Ive loaded.

Thanks for taking the time
if you are mushrooming primer pocket floors i suspect u have high pressure, regardless of load

I have 50 peterson brass that I believe is ruined and its "fat" brass. Load was for 6.5 creedmoor, 42gr H4350, length to .002 lands. Full resize and it chambers fine. Fire it and that bolt will not open, pulls past extractor and drive out with rod. And that's with reduced load safely off lands. I cut one open and could see no sign of thinning. If it were the shoulder I could understand but it's the body webbing area. That load was so accurate. Any ideas?

Is this rifle a Savage 110 or 10 series?

True but by that time you are well over 70,000 psi depending on brass hardness. I had a similar issue with my 250AI using Alpha creedmoor brass. It turned out that my problem was 2 fold. The web was thicker than normal 250 brass and my load was hot enough to cause the head to swell just enough to cause the web area to stick in the chamber but not cause bolt swipe. The web was thick enough to protrude into the chamber and caused the sticking. I also had to use a rod to remove the brass as my extractor would either bend the rim or just ride over it.
I should add that when I dropped the load to normal pressure, the issue went away.
This /\ /\ /\

It happened to me before after 4-5 loadings by pushing my 6.5-284 too hard with Lapua brass.

I had something similar happen with Peterson brass. When I was expanding the necks with a mandrel the case was crushing at the shoulder. Then when I seated a bullet it would crush more. So I would get a few cases that were very tight chambering. I'm much more careful now.

Most likely was a pressure problem. You guys think the brass is ruined? primmer pockets still nice and tight. and it makes such straight bullets. Never had this before but never had peterson brass either. Im use to necks and shoulders splitting. Not trashing peterson by any means and would buy more if available. would stay under 40 gr this time
Petersen is as good as any. American made too.

Most likely was a pressure problem. You guys think the brass is ruined? primmer pockets still nice and tight. and it makes such straight bullets. Never had this before but never had peterson brass either. Im use to necks and shoulders splitting. Not trashing peterson by any means and would buy more if available. would stay under 40 gr this time
I really don't think it's a Peterson problem. Really thinking more of a dirty chamber problem. I've experienced this before and that's exactly what it was. Doesn't take much but I run Peterson brass SR primers and 42g of H4350 pushing 147eld-m's. Shot them out of Lapua Nosler and Hornady brass. Also used Starline (cheap but they shoot for hunting) and also used Alpha and Prime to mention a few. I run Peterson in all my matches now and for the price and consistency I get out of them it's hard to beat. You really might want to check the shoulder and might have to bump it back a couple of thousands. I would measure a fired case and then set my die to bump the shoulder back like I stated. That fixed my problem and a friends last time. Good shooting and keep them in the center.

Have you checked your extractor for failure?