Stabil Powder issue?

On the multiple duds I'd take a good look at those primers. Did they ignite? Were the primer pockets clean especially on the edge of the pocket where the primers seat? How were the primer strikes? If light strikes I'd look at if the cases were under saami spec with a comparator or precision mic. And then I'd look at the interior of the bolt to see if dirty and causing the light strikes. Like said earlier the cause could be from a bunch of reasons. I'd look deeper into this before pulling a bunch of bullets.

Firing pin is a possibility since 280ai with same primers has had no clickers in 100 plus rounds.
if it stops raining I can test some of these ideas.
don't want to trash my limitEd primer supply.

Do you tumble your brass and if so in what media? Do you decap it by any chance before tumbling?

I never decap my brass before tumbling now because I noticed bits of corn media plugging the primer flash holes. I dont want to take a chance I might not catch it during primer pocket cleaning.

I shot exact same loads yesterday. No clickers.
Because the N in this experiment is small and the consequences of a clicker while on a hunt are so great i am stuck with avoiding my 7-08 all together in high risk reward scenarios.
lucky to have a very reliable 270 .
thanks for everyones input. It raised my game even after 40 plus years of hand loading.
take away points. Be careful about storing ALL components.
check and recheck all hand loads.