Spotting scopes

Swarovski uses Schott glass, which is Zeiss. Schott glass is the go to glass for most high end optics. The difference is in the coatings. Between Zeiss and Swarovski, one tends to be a little warmer, the other a little cooler.
What about Leica how do they compare to the Swarovski and the ziess? Do they use schott glass too?

I watched a video recently saying that the vortex razor vs viper line of spotting scopes were pretty much the same and they couldn't see the difference but wanted to get an opinion from guys who actually hunt. Which was kind of crazy to me because I know there's a big difference between the viper and razor line for the binos so I wanted to hear your guy's opinion
Don't overlook the Tract Toric Spotter. I have both the variable and a fixed 22x eyepiece with the reticle. Image is outstanding with both, but with the fixed x eyepiece, it was simply breathtaking. I wanted a set of big eyes, and may still get a set if someone comes out with a set that has the right features (integrated laser and reticle), but for now, I'll keep using my Toric Spotter with the 22x eyepiece. The image is superb, as are eye relief and FOV.

John

What about Leica how do they compare to the Swarovski and the ziess? Do they use schott glass too?
Some interesting info on glass! Birdwatchers are as serious as hunters when it comes to optics.