Spent a week in Idaho chasing mulies

srhaggerty:

We came down from the north. Going through Boise would have taken us 2-3 hours longer to get there. I'll be in Pasco Tuesday night and Wednesday but leave here Friday night for elk.

Elk season starts Saturday and my gun said it was going hunting so I think I'll tag along with it and see what happens. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

ss,

I understand. It may be sometime next month when I get over there. Right now I am expecting a baby in the next 2 weeks so will be a little bit yet. But I would love to talk to you and pick your brain about some things.

ss7mm,
Nice buck, great pictures, well done! Congratulations. 485 yards is still a long ways, doesn't take much to miss. Good shooting. Good Luck on your other hunts.

Nice hunt and pictures ss, thanks for sharing the hunt with us and for spending time with the younger hunter.
I know I still reflect and talk about my hunts with the people i went with when I was a young boy.

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.