Mulies in Wyoming

hey Shiredude, next time your in the shop talk to me and BJ about muleys in WY. We dont have alot of experince but what we do have is fairly recent and maybe we can help some.

As for the whole video clip thing, maybe im just dumber than i thought but i dont know what people are ****y about????

steve

Right on fellas, thanks for all of the input.

I'll stop and visit w/ lerch and Bill in the next couple of weeks.

thanks again.

Anybody have any experience hunting the non-wilderness areas of Region H. Not looking for any secrets, but any general info. would be much appreciated. I'm thinking about putting together a backpack hunt in the next year or two.
Thanks.

Shiredude, I have hunted around Lusk for the last 7 years and Jay Em is a little far south for the really good bucks. All of the big bucks I see coming out of this area are from the rough country just SW of Lusk, south of Keeline. I have seen a lot of good bucks come out of this area, most average around 170" if you're patient and hunt hard. A good friend of mine that lives outside of Lusk, took a 181" buck out of there 3 years ago. The ground in this area used to be owned by ranchers that would allow friends to hunt, but since then they have all been leased out to outfitting services. Hope this helps.

Offensive video!!

**** right! Totally offensive! Whoever is doing the shooting has a **** Poor position and NO STOCK WELD AT ALL! Dang head is moving all over the place! True sign of a novice!!

Wyoming is having a fairly bad winter, I wouldn't be surprized if the deer hunting in '08 suffers from it. Region H is over hunted, Every mulie deer book and magazine brags how good it is, so every resident hunts it with a gen. There is outfitters in every drainage.
You'll have a hard time finding a good buck.
There are much better areas in the state. I would put in for late rut hunts if it was me.

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts