Speers new 190 impact bullet

Just starting to work with the 190. Getting 2950 fps in 300WSM but until I can get to range only doing chrono load work just to do something. Seem to be consistent on ogive measurements with range about 0.002 which for hunting bullet ok by me. Once I can stretch it out will post up.

I am really curious on the BC (0.597) accuracy and not sure if I can get to a place to stretch it out to see how it stacks against calculated MOA settings. Speer doesn't provide how the BC was arrived at whether calculated, measured, Doppler etc.

I am really curious on the BC (0.597) accuracy and not sure if I can get to a place to stretch it out to see how it stacks against calculated MOA settings. Speer doesn't provide how the BC was arrived at whether calculated, measured, Doppler etc.
Time for a TEST! Haha!

For sure! But I have to be extremely cautious and stay fully isolated since my wife has a depressed immune system from a serious life threatening condition she had 10 years ago this July. Very lucky she made it so I (we) cannot take any chances to go to market etc. We saw this coming and shopped accordingly beforehand so we are ok for at least another 3 weeks if we have to without contact with neighbors or family. Have 2 granddaughters 3 1/2 and 1 1/2 is hard to miss seeing them. Facetime is OK but not the same. SO my jaunts to range will be once this quiets down a bit.

For sure! But I have to be extremely cautious and stay fully isolated since my wife has a depressed immune system from a serious life threatening condition she had 10 years ago this July. Very lucky she made it so I (we) cannot take any chances to go to market etc. We saw this coming and shopped accordingly beforehand so we are ok for at least another 3 weeks if we have to without contact with neighbors or family. Have 2 granddaughters 3 1/2 and 1 1/2 is hard to miss seeing them. Facetime is OK but not the same. SO my jaunts to range will be once this quiets down a bit.

You are a great man for taking so much caution. I wish her well!

Recent Posts