Spartan/Javelin bipods

As compared to the steel bipods like GG&G and Harris?
It's easily heavier than my harris (SR-5 vs. 6-9" notch leg harris with cant). I haven't used a GG&G so I can't comment on that. I can get an actual weight later on if that's not published data but, yes, it's not the lightest thing out there. You can however beat the living tar out of them and they don't break so there's that.

It's easily heavier than my harris (SR-5 vs. 6-9" notch leg harris with cant). I haven't used a GG&G so I can't comment on that. I can get an actual weight later on if that's not published data but, yes, it's not the lightest thing out there. You can however beat the living tar out of them and they don't break so there's that.
Thanks.

i have had all of the above. Only use Javelins and the tripod (Kapita and sentinel) now. Accutac is very cool but HEAVY. Atlas is lighter and more functional. Harris is much lighter and very good. Atlas is heavier but better than Harris IMO.

The Javelin steals the show.

As for customer service i cant speak. ordered all my stuff from their UK website. Some stuff shipped from US, some from UK. Havent had to call for support.

SnT

I ordered a Spartan 300 a couple of weeks ago and it is nice. Amazingly light and feels solid. I have not shot with it yet. Maybe next week...
I believe this is going to be a good answer for hunting.

Stumbled upon this thread today, and saw people had run into an issue with ordering or customer service in the past. I'm a Rep for Spartan Precision Equipment and live in Oregon. We're working really hard to provide an outstanding experience, so if you have any questions or need help with anything please feel free to reach out to me!

Bought a Javelin last year and now have 2 hunting seasons done with it. Had no problem ordering or getting questions answered and the product is outstanding.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.