Javelin bipod question

ofl0926

Hey what's up everyone. I just received one of these bipod's in long. When I went to mount the mounting plate onto my rifle I noticed that it tends to slip a little bit. Has anyone solve the issue of the mounting plate sleeping? I have also read that when people month a sling to that mounting plate, the sling will also cause the mounting plate to move. Suggestions?

i have the bipod and tripod. liked it so much i installed the gunsmith adapters that are flush mounted and it is amazing. 5 of my rifles have the adapter installed and each has 2. one in the front above the sling swivel, one in front of the magazine. front is for javelin bipod or 2 legs bipod on the sentinel. Rear one is for shooting off 3 legs on teh sentinel. great system

SnT

Have the Harris (but did not and should have looked more at the cant function - like the pan / cant function of the Atlas and Spartan; not the cost so much :) ).

i have the bipod and tripod. liked it so much i installed the gunsmith adapters that are flush mounted and it is amazing. 5 of my rifles have the adapter installed and each has 2. one in the front above the sling swivel, one in front of the magazine. front is for javelin bipod or 2 legs bipod on the sentinel. Rear one is for shooting off 3 legs on teh sentinel. great system

SnT
Did you do the install on the adapter? It's one of the things I'm not too stoked on - drilling into my stocks...

i drilled into all stocks. fiberglass will fix it. or a wood plug. a rail for your other bipod will cover it if you ever want to go back to. pm me your cell f pics if you want.
snt
its a really smart system. i use 2 legs on tripod the most.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts