South Dakotans! Where you at?

What are the odds? Well I would be her friend, Chad. I'm sure you heard of me, but I'm not positive that's a good thing.

Well good luck. Hopefully most of the corn is off down there so you can actually find the sneaky critters.

Hello All.
Not Really a South Dakotan, but I spend way more money in SD than in WY.

I am about 2 hr drive from Rapid (assuming weather and/or traffic in the hills isn't too bad).

I've recently got a 1000yd range setup right off my driveway and have to admit that 950 yds is the furthest I've shot so far and only on paper. I've been shooting prarie dogs and coyotes (small bore) for many many years out to about the 700 yd mark.

Would be good to get together with some of the folks in the Rapid City or Black Hills area.

Hey you ridge runners,,my kid brother is in Rapid City, and mt Rushmore from Ellswoth.
He got his first Elk last year..
Love SD if you don't like the weather drive a few miles and it will be snowing, blowing or baking in the heat.
If you are bald..wear a hat!

Wes Side Box Elder yo! just built a dedicated pdog AR. 16" bull upper Mark AR scope Command arms stock with adjustable cheek, Harris bipod, badger tac latch and a Timney trigger.

I am running a Kids Shooting Camp here in Clark early this summer. I was wondering if any of you guys wanted possibly send your kids or would consider helping out??
Pete

If you guys need any guns built and would prefer to say local (as I generally do) Then you might check with Chad Dixon. He's in Sturgis at Long Rifles Inc.

He's a sponsor on this site and does impeccable work from what I've seen so far. I've bought one rifle from him, and he's working on another and building yet another as we speak.

Great guy to work with too.

Another South Dakotan here from Watertown. I know some of you know me and what I do and the others that don't I own Sin Arms and make prefit rifle barrels and am a gun nut haha.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.