MV-2850
Zero Range-200 yds.
SH=1.5"
Alt-80' ASL
BP=30.19
Temp=48F
RH=75%
SF=1.62

Scope is Leupold 6.5x20 Target with 1/4 MOA adjustment which I know is correct and never had a problem with it not giving accurate repeatability for MOA!

Using the Ballistic AE program off my iphone when I feed in the above listed info I get a setting of 23.75 MOA change back to 800 yards when the actual needed change as I confirmed with shooting again this moring is 19.5 MOA!

I'm pickin my nose and scratchin me Irish arse wondering......??:cool::rolleyes:

Crap I kept running for 1000 yards!

To get Applied ballistics on a Litz G7 of .256 with a velocity of 2875.5 for 800 yards with a 19.5 MOA correction.

Last edited:
Yeah the ballistic coefficient...

Sierra website states a G1 BC of .504 for the 90 gr Match King which should equate to like a G7 of .254 ...

I just ran all your inputs through the G7 online calculator, with the right G7 BC of .254 and got 19.9 MOA correction

Where did you get that BC info?

The BC component came from the Ballistic AE program which is an auto feature whereby the program transfers it into the input data! As I have discovered...the correct BC should be .256 for G7! I can't find a feature on this program for making a BC change! Maybe it's there!

Thanks guys!:D

The BC component came from the Ballistic AE program which is an auto feature whereby the program transfers it into the input data! As I have discovered...the correct BC should be .256 for G7! I can't find a feature on this program for making a BC change! Maybe it's there!

Sweet glad you get 'er figured... :)

Easy to change. Just tap the number and retype. You may want to alert the developer. [email protected]

22/250
BC-.199G7
Bullet-90 gr. Sierra VLD
MV-2850
Zero Range-200 yds.
SH=1.5"
Alt-80' ASL
BP=30.19
Temp=48F
RH=75%
SF=1.62

Scope is Leupold 6.5x20 Target with 1/4 MOA adjustment which I know is correct and never had a problem with it not giving accurate repeatability for MOA!

Using the Ballistic AE program off my iphone when I feed in the above listed info I get a setting of 23.75 MOA change back to 800 yards when the actual needed change as I confirmed with shooting again this moring is 19.5 MOA!

I'm pickin my nose and scratchin me Irish arse wondering......??:cool::rolleyes:
Glad you got it worked out.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.