Snoring

My solution to my buddy that snored was pretty simple. No I didn't put him in a game bag! Just put on my Walker high reduction 35NRR muffs and holy cow slept like a baby! Like being in a sensory deprivation room! The only risk is a critter could be ready to chew your butt off but then again deep sleep is worth it!
Just kiss him on the cheek and he'll be awake all night. Snoring solved.

C-Pap with rechargeable power or inverter with good 12 volt battery. I am waking way better rested than when I snored without it. I have the 400 watt inverter in my fifthwheel, runs the machine all night with very little drain on the dual 6 volt batteries. Get a sleep test and the machine will change your life and possibly save it.
While I appreciate the response and the setup info I don't think that will work when backpacking to remote wilderness... this was posted in the "Backpack Hunting" forum. Good info for glamping or even car camping though, thanks.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.