Since the 75 AMAX has been discontinued...

My 223 AI AR/69 TMK's have performed fantastically on coyotes. I'm also trying the 73 ELD-M's this year and have killed 3 now all less than 200 yds. bang-flops.

J., only had 1 pass through broadside dog, and maybe a quarter-size exit. The other 2 stayed inside the coyotes, facing me.

I don't know if the A-Max is the same as the ELD, I don't know if it's been discontinued. I do know I have got 5 boxes (100 each) I'm not likely to use. 2 of the 80 grainers.

I'd sell, or trade-If this helps anybody.

They have for me although I traded my 22-250 AI that I was shooting them in. I have killed several coyotes and a couple of hogs with it. DRT

When fired from my 22-250 AI, I have not noticed much difference in the expansion of the ELD vs the AMAX in the 75's. However, I have not shot too many of the ELD 75/80's at 600yd++ ranges yet, for I still have a few of the AMAX 600 rd boxes in stock.

I've just started testing the 69 gr. TMK in my .223 AR, but it appears like it's going to be a great bullet for coyotes. I was going to try the 73 gr. ELDM next if the TMK didn't work.

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.