Sig range finders?

Why not keep your Lieca it will do everything you are wanting and more. Then sell your Leupold and have a little cash in your pocket. It will be hard to beat the optics of your Lieca and the nice read out. I have a friend with thr same Lieca you have and he read clay banks at 1800yds not bad for a 1600yd range finder.

Totally agree.
Why not keep your Lieca it will do everything you are wanting and more. Then sell your Leupold and have a little cash in your pocket. It will be hard to beat the optics of your Lieca and the nice read out. I have a friend with thr same Lieca you have and he read clay banks at 1800yds not bad for a 1600yd range finder.

Even though I have the Sig and highly recommend it, if you already have the Lieca and it ranges well, you don't really need to replace it. Why does it not work for archery hunting, as you stated you use your leupold for?

Your Lieca will range down to 11yds plenty close for any archery shooting. That model I believe has the angle compensation as a feature as well.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.