Sierra Tipped Matchking

Cackas2

Has anyone tried these out yet? I have a 500 coming in 130gr for my 6.5-284 and was curious if they were any different than the regular matchkings regarding seating depth tolerance and advertised b.c.

Not quite as helpful as you hoped but I've been shooting the 77 grains TMK in my 22 Creedmoor. I've got regular matchkings but have yet to shoot those. Once I get through the 1000 TMK's I'm sure my barrel will be gone. The BC seems spot on at 600.

I just received 1000 of them this week for my 6.5x47 and 260AI. Haven't had a chance to give them a try yet. They looked like a good choice for practice and prairie dogs, and are quite a bit less expensive than the Berger 130 VLDs I typically shoot. I still plan on shooting the Bergers for the "critical" stuff, but this will allow me to save them from practice.

They shoot just fine in 30cal... My brother is driving 175 tmk's to 3300 fps using 93 rl25 in his 300rum.... One of my 300rum loads is the 180 hornady interlock with the same charge of rl25. Both rifles are doing .5 to .6 moa with the load...

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.