Shout out your favorite electronic sound

samuelorean

I realize that a lot of people use e-callers now days. Even if they prefer to use the basic hand calls, most people have an e-caller. So take a minute and think of what your favorite noise is. Don't just answer a rabbit distress. Take a moment and think of what your favorite noise is and where you got it. Don't be shy. If you use a Jackal in distress the most, then tell us. We won't laugh. Let's see what people are using the most when they turn their e-callers on. I'll go first.

Foxpro's Kid Goat cries 2 (it's unusual, but it works).

I tend to set up on waterways. I found LOST MALLARD to be productive. I also have been having luck with EXCITED TURKEY HEN. My standard calling routine does consist of a few challenge howls (loud) then I put wounded bird on cont' loop at a low volume and catch them sneaking in.

Wow, sounds like some pretty unique calls. Thanks to everyone who has replied so far. I will definitley have to check out these sounds.

Grit, what does "bbvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv" mean?

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts