Show me your favorite Coyote gun

I think my favorite coyote gun has to be my DPMS Sweet 16. I love the short bull barrel and the accuracy I get out of it is insane. The attachment on the scope is a Pulsar DFA75 night vision setup and I have a t20 upgraded to an Oslon Oram Black IR850 mounted on the pulsar's picatinny rail which makes the pulsar really a very very nice unit and functional out past 300 yards. The barrel is covered in a tan sock which has been torn and wrapped so that the stainless steel barrel won't give away my position during the day. It's never failed to feed (except When I tried some TulAmmo...bad day at the range)... And shoots a dream. Did upgrade the trigger to a Jard which really improved it overall. Love this rifle.
image.jpg

20130818_184319.jpg

IMG_20150126_084924853.jpg

Rem 700 22-250 Zeiss conquest, stockys stock, jewel trigger. Going to the gunsmith this week for a bartlein barrel, and to maybe chamber it to a 22-243 or 250ai. And a McMillan a5 stock is ordered for when it comes back. Lol I know that's not bad coyote but it's the only picture of the gun I have.

My coyote popper. Ardel lower, Bushmaster varminter 24" barrel,Luth buttstock,JP silent buffer, and a Hiperfire 24T trigger set at 2.5lbs to get things happening. I topped the ar with a Pentax Pioneer scope. The rifle shoots great!

Attachments

• 20141028_162009.jpg
    20141028_162009.jpg
    290.8 KB · Views: 122
My coyote popper. Ardel lower, Bushmaster varminter 24" barrel,Luth buttstock,JP silent buffer, and a Hiperfire 24T trigger set at 2.5lbs to get things happening. I topped the ar with a Pentax Pioneer scope. The rifle shoots great!

****, that's nice!

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.