SHOT Show: Leupold D-EVO

tt35

SHOT Show: Leupold D-EVO! Leupold unveiled the new D-EVO (Dual Enhanced View Optic) sight system at SHOT. Although developed with the battlefield in mind, this system is going to be a game changer for close to medium range predator calling situations. In a nutshell, the D-EVO is anoffset 6X optical sight that mounts behind any red dot or holographic sight allowing the shooter to switch instantly from one sight to the other just by shifting your eye. No turning the rifle. No head movement. Both sights are immediately available by just moving the eye. Put the red dot on target, shift your eye to the D-EVO and you're now at 6X with a circle aiming reticle and .223-specific ballistic holds built in. The implications of this for the coyote hunter are impressive. Double-carry just got a lot less attractive! I got to play with, er, I mean "test", the system at SHOT but I should have one in my hands in three or four months for some extensive testing. I'll give an in-depth review then. This system is crazy.....

Pretty revolutionary concept.

Settle down we still have a shotgun to break in:)gun)

Looking forward to your field test! Definitely scores high in the cool factor.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.