SHOT Show Predator Gear

tt35

Just back from representing No Off Season and the upcoming digital magazine Xtreme Predator Obsession at the 2015 SHOT Show in Las Vegas. I'll share some of the items of interest for you guys here in the Coyote Hunting forum. I'll also update you on some really exciting news from No Off Season as some agreements and relationships are finalized. There are some Game Changers coming for NOS! Stay tuned.

The predator items of interest from SHOT will get individual attention. I'll do a full review of some for you guys when I have a chance for some hands-on testing. The first is a new predator-specific pack from Tenzing.

Tenzing, the upper-end pack maker out of Illinois, unveiled the predator-specific version of their turkey pack, the PP15 Predator Pack. It features a detachable call bag that deploys with your e-call inside for convenience, speed and e-caller protection. Spring loaded legs kick out behind providing back support for comfort and stability for shooting. A thick padded seat folds down and a rifle/shotgun carrier is incorporated. It will be offered in the versatile ATACS camo initially. I'll give you guys a full review after I have a chance to test this pack in person.

At a MSRP of $319.95, this will never be a Walmart item but the quality and price point show how seriously companies are still taking the predator market. Availability: before next season.

If you have any questions, I'll be happy to attempt to field them.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.