Shot My Birthday Gun in My Birthday Suit

Thanks everyone! I'm definitely getting older. I think all these velocities might be a tad high considering the temps. I could also stand a little less recoil. ;) That daggum Savage $200 factory takeoff is doing pretty good I think. It took the typical 50-70rnds to settle in. It don't like to be cleaned. Took 12 shots to get it back in the saddle.

I'll only show the gun though... 🤪
American Rifle Company Nucleus, factory Savage tactical barrel, TriggerTech special, MDT TIMBR stock, Leupold VX5HD 3-15X44 HTMR. 308 WIN
View attachment 440491

Ran it through the cupboard of powders & bullets on hand:

View attachment 440497
View attachment 440498
View attachment 440499
View attachment 440500
Just cur6you didn't give the velocity on the 155 berger with 44 grains of 2520 or the es, that's one heck of a shooter congratulations

Thanks everyone! I'm definitely getting older. I think all these velocities might be a tad high considering the temps. I could also stand a little less recoil. ;) That daggum Savage $200 factory takeoff is doing pretty good I think. It took the typical 50-70rnds to settle in. It don't like to be cleaned. Took 12 shots to get it back in the saddle.

Nice rifle and it shoots. Didn't know MDT made lamented stocks looks great.

Don't know about high velocities, I get 2660fps with 185 Berger's using 44.g of 2208/Varget, what length barrel is it.

Do you use an app on your phone to measure those groups?