shooting in the heat?

Ironically... I too work night shift 2 nights a week /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
If youre ever headed to my neck of the woods, let me know and we can poke some holes in stuff. Im about 45min southwest of OKC.

Members here have a standing invitation at my range... as long as they don't point guns at me, or anything they can't afford, know all guns are always loaded, and can keep their finger off their trigger untill the approprate time arrives.

Thanks for the invite, I'll take you up on it the next timeI'm down that way. I used to stomp around that part of the world a bit, I grew up in Weatherford. Moved up North about nine months ago. Still tryin to get settled in and find some places to shoot and hunt up there. I'm 60 miles north of OKC. Really is good to run into good folks on the web! Have a good'n.
Nick

Theres some shooting in ponca city to your north... but ill have to see if anybody knows anything closer to town...

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.