"Shooter" Ballistics Program gone wonkey

Nimrodmar10

Went to the range today to do some testing on a new, to me, 6mm Creedmoor. I set upmy Labradar and fired a 5 shot group. As usual, I entered the data into the Shooter Ballistics Program on my Samsung Galaxy S9+ Android phone. When I hit the button to calculate the drop tables, the "Solutions" page popped up as usual, with correct data for the 1000 yards I set it for. But when I swiped the page to the left to look at the "Tables" page, it was blank. The phone and program were both working fine 2 days ago, but today there are no drop tables.
I'm wondering if anyone else is having this problem or if I've just messed something up in the program. Or maybe the program did an upgrade and it has problems.
I appreciate any help and if anyone has contact info for Sean Kennedy, the programmer, I'd appreciate that too.
Thanks
Nimrodmar10

Classic software distribution fuggup. Hope that sorts out for you. This is why I tell people, printed tables are a must include in your field kit.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.