ballistics program

Loaded the Ballistic Field Tactical Edition onto my iphone, works very well and exceeded expectation. The angle indicator on the HUD was above and beyond. For others looking for a ballistic app for your iphone, Ballistic FTE is a solid choice.
TX338

Loaded the Ballistic Field Tactical Edition onto my iphone, works very well and exceeded expectation. The angle indicator on the HUD was above and beyond. For others looking for a ballistic app for your iphone, Ballistic FTE is a solid choice.
TX338

I built a bracket that snaps the iPhone on my scope for measuring the angle, however I snap it off before taking the shot to avoid recoil damage to the iPhone. I turn invert angle 90 degrees on in the Ballistic FTE settings so the iPhone screen is visible with gun ready to shoot when using this feature. In other words my bracket mounts the iPhone in the vertical position."'

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts