shoot with LRH menbers in MI

Crow Mag,

Email me if can, I get failure notices trying email you...
confused.gif

Nodak

Nodak7mm
Email sent

Matt
We did have a good time. The 22BR pistol was a gas shooting at 700 Yards we had 3 shooters hit a 6x8 inch steel plat with the pistol. I want to put a barrel that will do the same at 1000 Yards not shore what it will take to get out that far with a pistol any suggestions. I had fun trying to shoot the water bottles with the 45-70 SSK Contender Hand Canon. The weirdest vapor trail I have seen. You could see the vapor trail nice and straight out to about 500 yards then it would spinning out of control in big circles as it was coming down to the target. It looked like a WW2 plain being shot down. We were shooting 400g barns solids at 1800 FPS.
Crow Mag

I visit this forum now and then, but never registered until I saw this thread about Michigan guys.

I live just outside Jackson and I am a former Marine with an interest in long range shooting. Right now, I have a Ruger #1 in .270 Weatherby mag that hangs in there pretty good, and I have managed to hit a 1" bulls eye from 400 yards. I also have to confess that I am starting to get anxious to try it at some longer ranges.

As you can see by the date of this post, it is now well into gun season and I am leaving to go out hunting this afternoon, so I am not taking a lot of time to peruse this thread at the moment and will return later, but in the meantime; anyone else from Michigan out there?

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts