Ship my guns . Com issues

That was always their rule. You had to drop off at a Hub or schedule a pickup. You couldn't use a UPS Store or other drop off points/merchants even before they made up more restrictive rules. I feel you though, my local hub used to be only open for an hour. They have expanded their hours to 2 hours a day. LOL.

As for using SMG. I have twice and it went very smoothly both times.
Only two hours a day at my UPS hub in muscle Shoals, Alabama.
59216349838__08C2FE0F-A674-4C14-ACF7-5678BDA412B8.jpeg

The 2 day air pistol went 1/2 way there In a truck, I followed its progress with a tracking tile. Then it went by air the next day, with a final local delivery by brown van-- it took 4 days.

The ground rifle went to a local hub and sat there for 5 days, then went by air to the delivery state's hub. Delivery was attempted 2x, then held for the local ffl to set up a new delivery time/day. The ups hub had it for about a week before they redelivered successfully.

In the end, it worked out OK and the price was more than fair.

I wish there were other options--- I'm glad I had the tracking tile, ill try an airtag next time to see if I get more updates.

Side note-- when the tracking tile is on the ups airplane-- you won't get tracking updates due to lack of phones/reception. But it's easy enough to tell ots on a plane as you see the tracking goes right to an airport--- then ot shows up at another airport later a few states away