Sharp Shooters Supply??

they should have an answering machine. this is the worst company to get ahold of I have ever come across. if I can find another source for the tool I need I will definitley use them instead.

they should have an answering machine. this is the worst company to get ahold of I have ever come across. if I can find another source for the tool I need I will definitley use them instead.

Mike

I agree ... I had a similar situation about a year ago. Left multiple phone and e-mail messages ... not a single response :(. For what I was looking for, I went with Kevin Rayhill (Home - Stockade Gun Stocks) instead and couldn't be any happier, a very nice guy and very helpful. Warning: he can talk :D ... I mean that in a nice way. :cool:

Give him a try (esp. on Savage rifles and Savage related items), if he doesn't have what you're looking for, he'll refer you to the proper point of contact.

Good luck!

Ed

Mike

I agree ... I had a similar situation about a year ago. Left multiple phone and e-mail messages ... not a single response :(. For what I was looking for, I went with Kevin Rayhill (Home - Stockade Gun Stocks) instead and couldn't be any happier, a very nice guy and very helpful. Warning: he can talk :D ... I mean that in a nice way. :cool:

Give him a try (esp. on Savage rifles and Savage related items), if he doesn't have what you're looking for, he'll refer you to the proper point of contact.

Good luck!

Ed

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHA.....this is very true....however, his work on making my rifle into what it is was phenomenal

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.