BRUNO Shooter Supply- customer service

I've made about a dozen calls and a couple emails regarding an order. No answer. I think the phone's off the hook.

My first order ever with Bruno's: About $500.00 in powder and primers ordered on March 6, received at my front door on March 26th.

Not bad at all. I'll use them again if I need to.

Agreed with JHibbard, they will come through, they are just extremely busy. I placed an order for .338 Lapua Brass on 2/15, it just shipped out on Monday. I had the same problems, called them days on end, because they never charged my credit card, sent countless amounts emails, no answer. I finally had to send a complaint email, and had a response back within a day, then I kept replying to that email and was provided excellent feedback.

Be very wary of their website indicating items are in stock when they are not. Has happened to me twice now where I placed an order and items are indicating in stock only to receive part of the order because the rest was not in stock. Once is an accident, twice is just trolling for orders, especially since the items they listed as in stock are items that are very hard to find in stock right now anywhere. To this day they still list the item as in stock when in fact they do not have it.....just fyi. I would call to verify before ordering any hard to find item.

Be very wary of their website indicating items are in stock when they are not. Has happened to me twice now where I placed an order and items are indicating in stock only to receive part of the order because the rest was not in stock. Once is an accident, twice is just trolling for orders, especially since the items they listed as in stock are items that are very hard to find in stock right now anywhere. To this day they still list the item as in stock when in fact they do not have it.....just fyi. I would call to verify before ordering any hard to find item.

You missed one of the biggest problems, stated multiple times in this thread. They DON'T answer their phone, because it is busy 24/7.

You missed one of the biggest problems, stated multiple times in this thread. They DON'T answer their phone, because it is busy 24/7.

Ya I figured folks would discover that pretty quickly....I was trying to be kind to them by saying the nicest way I could I wouldn't do business with them again...and I won't.

I "attempted" to cancel my order today. Hard to know if they read their e-mails. I can live with the wait time as long as it is fairly consistent throughout the industry. A month or two isn't that big of a deal. No response to phone or e-mail is evidence that they need to throttle back a little bit. I'll look them up if and when it's a little slower.

They have always been good to me. I would not get to concerned. Try to remember anything related to the gun industry is swamped right now. These people are working overtime to keep up with the demand of a rage on anything gun related while also trying to protect the business they have invested in as their livelihood. Crazy times right now, I would cut them a little slack until you have a just reason to be upset.

JMO

Jeff

Know the feeling, ordered a soft rifle case on line six weeks later it was still on back order. Got my money back and found it on another site and got it in three days. Just hope they catch up on hunting ammo by hunting season.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts