Sellers Beware, the World of Internet Sales can be very unforgiving...

Jim R

You will not believe this thread.......this guy tried to pull some hoo-doo selling some 4 wheel drive parts, and now his life isn't worth squat. His entire life has been outed as a reult of his refusal to ante up and apologize. Read the first couple of pages and then go to about page 25 and continue. You won't believe it!!!!!!! Jim R

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=399203

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif The members of Pirate 4x4 have always been known for thier "tell it as it is forums",and they definately told charlie how it is /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Brutal.
Sometimes it just dosen't pay to be a liar and a thief... oh.. wait... thats all the time!!!
Somebody didn't get enough whoopings as a kid.

I didn't think it was possible to sit and read 50 some pages without getting board, boy was I wrong. I hope the poor pimpled kid learned his lesson, but I dout it.

Dan

I would just like to point out that the photo of the guy dressed in ladies lingerie, with his dick stuck up a Range Rovers tailpipe looks to have been taken here in England.
This sort of act is not the norm in our countryside and should be severely condemned.

I would like to take this oppertunity on behalf of myself and fellow Englishman using this site, to completely distance ourselves from this kind of extreme behaviour, now where's that sheep..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Ian.

"I meant to shoot the pike but the duck got in the way"

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts