BEWARE OF GETTING SCAMMED!

Coyote Shadow Tracker

LRH Sponsor
DON'T LET YOUR FEELINGS ON GETTING A "GOOD DEAL" CLOUD YOUR JUDGEMENT! Doon't just buy powder or primers, scopes, rifles because it looks like a good deal, Remember if it look to good to be true it probably isn't . I have been seen members on this site adding posts on how they got scammed. Remember if you get scammed it's probably your own fault - sorry to say. BUYER BEWARE!!!

Rich, I have a Tasco Big Game 3-9 that I bought from Wal-Mart. Brand new still in the plastic clam shell display, I will trade it straight up for all five of your Swaros. Better hurry before I come to my senses !! I might even throw in a $1.00 gift certificate from the dollar store. You pay shipping of course-I ain't falling for that one.

Rich, I have a Tasco Big Game 3-9 that I bought from Wal-Mart. Brand new still in the plastic clam shell display, I will trade it straight up for all five of your Swaros. Better hurry before I come to my senses !! I might even throw in a $1.00 gift certificate from the dollar store. You pay shipping of course-
😂 that's cold but I could throw in 5 dollar gift card with 3-9 tasco

I can tell you boys have not had the privilege to compare good glass side by side with the Swarovski scopes I mentioned.

I freely admit their binoculars are top shelf. Maybe even their crystol glasses are great. But I don't think Swarovski stem ware
is what one would use for Miller Light.

I can tell you boys have not had the privilege to compare good glass side by side with the Swarovski scopes I mentioned.

I freely admit their binoculars are top shelf. Maybe even their crystol glasses are great. But I don't think Swarovski stem ware
is what one would use for Miller Light.

Of course I jest. I have the Swaro Z5 with BRH reticle on my .340 Wby, and the Swaro EL Range binos. I replaced a Zeiss Conquest scope and a Zeiss RF Bino with the aforemetioned Swaros. I find them head and shoulders above the Zeiss Optics in every category. I don't need to look for any additional optics- I'm set for life. AND I do use Swarovski Crystal stemware for my diet Coke (with a splash of Crown of course).

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.