My Rifle is on the Internet!!!

bubba,
That is a friend of mine who is a lefty, he was interested in working with the PDA when I took the picture.

Thanks for the article Ian. One question though, What was going on with the 180 grain load from the GA Precision gun. The group doubled it's size from 200 to 300 yards and then got smaller again at 500? That is kinda' goofy.

Horn,
Good question, that is how the rifle shot, sometimes I do good, sometimes only so-so. Was probably user-error more so than the loads or rifle.

Haven't you heard of rifles that shoot better at 500 than any other distance /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Ian, a great read as usually. One of us has to move closer to the other /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Take care and happy shooting.

Jerry

Jerry,
Why don't we just meet somewhere in Alberta sometime - wouldn't that be about halfway. I will bring the necessary toys and boolits /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Got some new stuff being built, might be interesting. How about we could do it when Dave King makes his annual bear hunt and social visit to his Alberta buds - we had a pretty good time this past spring. You would enjoy shooting with Dave, he is a trigger-puller...

Nice article Ian. Very good information, sounds like you have alot of time in with that weapon.

I picked up on your last name on the by-line. I have a 3 year old rag mag I saved for an article titled "Going To Extreames" I had to dig it out just to be sure. Yea it's yours.

I think I can throw it away now. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Me neither, but thanks for the kind words guys. Got some nice projects assigned for that mag. Going to involve a lot of shooting - darn /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.