Scope Rings with Integrated Level

I use the Flatline Ops Sniper X on my 300 NMI with an NX8. It's a tube mounted level but it installs very easily, is stowable and has independent level adjustments for stowed and extended positions. The bubble is large and the fluid is very bright and visible.

F8AE2A06-C5C1-46C3-BC3B-FDDEAAFC330B.jpeg
4498C504-148E-4A9E-AEB8-862E6D2C2791.jpeg

Yes it is. The heavier scope has more inertia so it'll expose a less than perfect mount/ring setup
This exact thing happened to me and I just got my scope back from nightforce. They didn't tell me the scope slipping. And I'm using the titanium rings from NF. Maybe that's my problem?

This exact thing happened to me and I just got my scope back from nightforce. They didn't tell me the scope slipping. And I'm using the titanium rings from NF. Maybe that's my problem?
With heavier recoiling rifles and the more aggressive muzzle brakes you'll see some people double up rings. I chose to go with the Near Mfg mount. It's a really nice, robust ring setup

I've used the Hawkins with bubble level without issue. i have also used the inexpensive Vortex stand alone with a set of Seekins rings. The Vortex anti-cant is super light and works well. When you have a small fortune invested in rings, it makes sense to use what you have.

I am running the Steiner 34 mm rings with the built-in level. The level is in the center of the top cap like Hawkins does. It is difficult to see and requires lifting your head up to see, it is almost useless and the rings were 185.00. The MPA rings look the best to me.

I'm using the Spuhr with integrated bubble level on my PRS and bean field rifles.
27121178-F1BF-4DED-B022-D242ED012D17.jpeg

On my mountain rifle, I'm using NF rings (no level) and using the Accuracy 1st bubble level attached to NF tube. It might save a few ounces.
7EC30EC3-3883-4B48-8826-E380CF8F1814.jpeg

I actually prefer the Accuracy 1st level as it is somewhat in my FOV when behind the rifle/scope. The Spuhr integrated level...not so much.

I have some blocks of relatively soft plastic that I made into vice blocks with a v-cut, after I set eye relief when mounting a scope I take the barreled action out of the stock and square it up in my vice using these non marring blocks. I made what I call a level bar which is a piece of precision ground steel 1/2 inch wide by 3/16 thick and about 4 inches long, I glued a precision bubble vial to one end and verified level with a Starrett machinist level. I simply level the receiver in the vice (2 planes) and shine a bright light through the ocular lens which projects the reticle on the wall where I have marked a true vertical line congruent to a plumb line. Now I have a reticle level with the earth and this is when I set up my scope level on the tube which is also now level with the earth. I don't trust turrets to be truly square with the reticle, this method takes any of those variables out of the equation. I use levels on most of my rifles

This is exactly what I was looking for!!

I really want to try something integrated. My worry is that I won't be able to see the level. They seem small. The OM level looks blue. There are certainly style points for that. However, when you're paying $200+ for a set rings, you want them to work😂.

The masterpiece arms looks the brightest out of the integrated ones.

The flatline sniper level looks very bright as well.

The Spuhr looks almost clear in the picture.

I have several different rings I use with bubble built in… Spuhr is great but they're heavier at least on their tactical line. I know you mentioned Hawkins but we have a difference of opinion on them… their ultralight rings have been 100% bulletproof for me.. lightweight and haven't slipped through thousands of rounds and getting banged around in a hunting rig (300 PRC). I didn't think I'd like the bubble on top but I actually prefer it to the Spuhr which is on the bottom and in darker settings is hard to see IMO. You could always get a VX-6 w a built in level in the scope which I actually liked that feature I'm just not a 2nd focal plane guy anymore on my hunting rifles.

Yes it is ...I just had this happen to me with a gen 2 razor on a 300 rum @ 245 gr.
I was very disappointed to say the least .

Rum Man

These have worked great for me.

Just got one of these and haven't had much time with it yet, but seems like it will work great. It can be found a lot cheaper if you look around.