Scopes with internal level

The Revic PMR 428 has an internal level and much more. Scope sold exclusively by Gunwerks to reduce the cost by eliminating the middleman.

The Sig Whiskey 5 and Tango 6 line have the reticle level. The one on my Whiskey 5 seems to be just as accurate, and maybe more precise, than the cheap little bubble levels I use for mounting scopes.

It's a pretty handy feature IMHO.
Kinda surprised me that the Sig Scopes are so clear and are of a super good quality

Sig Tango6 are the only scopes I've seen with cant level in the optic....called Level-Plex. I use the Tango6 5-30x56 (SOT65013 gray finish) mostly on Barrett MRAD with conversion barrel kits and with a couple 4-24x50(?) on Tikka T3X TAC A1 6.5CM. Adjustable for 1deg or 1/2deg increments. It seems to be very sensitive and accurate as checked with Starrett precision machinists level of confirmed, known accuracy. Bubble levels....even Vortex, Accuracy 1st, NF, etc. are usually only accurate to about 3deg (again compared with Starrett level)......which is way out of range to be really effective with down range impact results. Also, find electronic level Send-IT from (Brownells and others) to be very accurate and easy to zero and tailor to specific application
I have a Tango 6 in the same power also super clear,it gives my Nightforce some competition,but I think the N/F wins out ,but Sig Tango still holds its own

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.