Savage Shooters Form

N

nfhjr62

I need my Savagw fix, when i try to log on all i get is the server is busy SINCE LAST NIGHT

223Rem

223Rem

Still down.........

Surprised a temp page has not been put up yet.

M

MSU Marksman

Just curious if you guys were paying members and if you would say it's worth it? I've been contemplating putting together a switch barrel rig on the new target action and was wondering if it would be worth it to join to get caught up on Savages again?

HRstretch

HRstretch

Just curious if you guys were paying members and if you would say it's worth it? I've been contemplating putting together a switch barrel rig on the new target action and was wondering if it would be worth it to join to get caught up on Savages again?

yes it worth it

C

Chas1

Paying members...I'm assuming you mean on the Savage Shooters Forum and not LRH?

HRstretch

HRstretch

$12 a year, well worth the price. I have saved that much in frustration and they well even help with other guns as like most gun nuts we own several different brands of guns.

C

Chas1

12 bucks a year is a no brainer if your a savage fan.

G

geargrinder

Yes, it's worth it.

If you want a free membership. Shoot in their monthly email match. The winners at the end of the year gets a free membership.

M

MSU Marksman

For some reason I thought it was more than $12. But for that price I'll be joining shortly. Thanks everyone.