Savage Shooters Form

Just curious if you guys were paying members and if you would say it's worth it? I've been contemplating putting together a switch barrel rig on the new target action and was wondering if it would be worth it to join to get caught up on Savages again?

Paying members...I'm assuming you mean on the Savage Shooters Forum and not LRH?

$12 a year, well worth the price. I have saved that much in frustration and they well even help with other guns as like most gun nuts we own several different brands of guns.

Just curious if you guys were paying members and if you would say it's worth it? I've been contemplating putting together a switch barrel rig on the new target action and was wondering if it would be worth it to join to get caught up on Savages again?

Yes, it's worth it.

If you want a free membership. Shoot in their monthly email match. The winners at the end of the year gets a free membership.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.