Savage 110BA at 1760 Yards!

No offense taken 500mag. Thanks everyone for watching the video, I hope to bring more shooting vids like this for you guys to enjoy in the future!

Boy I tell ya.. Poor guy is just trying to show off his accomplishment of 1760 which is quite the mile mark!! Lol ( pun intended )

Mr. joe do you think you could swing that shot twice? I'm guessing not because if you could you'd realize that when shooting a MILE!!!! The wind doesn't just blow one direction it tends to swirl and its never at the exact same speed. Make hitting something over and over again a pain in the *** with out a **** good spotter.

are you sure about that because he hit it twice with a gun people shoot over 2000yds with on a cold bore. :rolleyes:

Great stuff! - thanks for sharing. Reminds me of the old Clint Eastwood spaghetti westerns, binggggg, binggggg. Great stuff!

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.