savage 10/110 repleacement barrels

Fiend

anyone know of a place carrying er shaw or adams and bennet .308 drop in/replacement barrels for a 10/110 small shank? Midway is out of stock, and I don't really need a "kit" I allready own nogo/go gauges , barrel wrench and the vises. all the places I found so far are all $200+, if I wanted to pay that much I'd spend the extra for a shilen like i usually do.

Or a place with factory take-off barels would be nice aswell. prefer varmint profile or heavier.

Try savageshooters.com

You have to pay to see the classifieds ($12 I think), but well worth it. Plenty of take-off and aftermarket barrels go thru that site. Best place to watch in my opinion.

Best of luck,

-M

would you happen to have his email address? I'm looking for anything with a round count under 400. I don't want ANYTHING that has been shot with corrosive ammo as I've just got screwed over at ar15.com. I got a .308 take-off barrel and the outside looks flawless but the inside is destroyed
undecided.gif
the guy obviously failed to mention this, so I'm out $80 and once again need a barrel

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.