Drop in Savage 110 Barrels

Geargrinder, What was the final cost for your barrel?

I don't recall what Sinarms charged, but it was very reasonable. I had the barrel sent directly to him as well as the muzzle brake.

He chambered it, threaded it for the action, and threaded it for the muzzle brake.

His work is excellent and he treated me very well and I'd recommend him to anyone.

He has developed a great following and reputation over on Savageshooters.

He's just saying that he takes more pride in his work (his time may be worth more) every company has good products and bad products, anyone can screw up, thats why were human. Oh and most places will fix the issue if you have one.

In any case, I am glad to know that there are several routes that are available. I will most likely get a barrel through Sinarms. I see it like this.

Used Savage 110 Action $250.00
Custom Barrel $450.00
Duramaxx Stock $120.00
Timney Trigger $100.00

Total for Custom Rig $920.00

Completely stock Sendero $1,100.00

Seems like a no brainer

Last edited:
Yep your right on par, he does do good work especially with the wildcats, I was just giving him hell, I done the same as you almost.

new 116 with accustock which has been slightly altered and is now black with grey spider web 680

McGowen barrel 330

replacement target accutrigger 65

6-24x50 Monarch with Warne hardware 625

and I have an extra 7mm barrel now! Or you might say for 1700 and anytime I wanna spend 30 minutes to swap barrels, I have 2 guns.

I have some Remingtons but this is why I quit buying them!

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.