Sauer 100 6.5 prc reviews

Highvoltage

I stopped by my local gun shop yesterday and couldn't help but notice a beautiful sauer 100 classic with a beautiful wood stock in a 6.5 prc. Does anyone have any first hand experience with these rifles? The palm swell was great, the checkering awesome, side bolt release, great trigger, short bolt throw.... so many nice features on a factory rifle. Please share any thoughts or experiences.

Although I don't own a Sauer 100 I do own 2 Sauer 202 rifles, one is a 25-06 and the other is a 22-250. Both rifles are very accurate and the 22-250 regularly shoots .5MOA 5 shot groups at 100m. All the reviews I have read on the Sauer 100 rifles have been positive and the accuracy of the various test rifles has been very good. I have included a review by Guns and Ammo which has some great info included.

https://www.gunsandammo.com/editori...-refinement-affordability-and-accuracy/247599

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.