SAUER CLASSIC 6.5 PRC

jotrot

I was looking into these and could not find much so now Im here, I was curious if anybody has any or some info on them.

Thanks

I'm watching this thread as I'm curious, too. I've never seen one or handled one, but most things "Teutonic" are generally well engineered and fabricated...but always seem to come with a quirk or two. Would like to hear a first hand report from someone that owns and shoots one.

Hi guys, if you enter Sauer 100 review Gun and Ammo into Google you will get very good info including how Sauer have attached the barrel to the receiver. Please note this is not a heat shrink arrangement and barrels can be replaced on the 100. I own three of the earlier Sauer 202 switch barrel rifles and all of them are capable of .5 MOA accuracy. If I was in the market for a new rifle I would seriously look at a Sauer 100 knowing how accurate my Sauers are.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.