Sako

Altaboy

I'm new around here and this might be a stupid question but it seems that none is shooting Sako rifles on this site. Just wondering why?

I have two Sakos and three Tikkas. Had a 270wsm in the Tecomate and sold it. Just one of the dumbest things I've ever done.

I went and shot the new Sako long range today. The rifle seems to prefer Accubonds to Bergers and Amax. I shot 180 and 200grain Accubonds, 210 Berger hunting bullets and 208 grain Amax. The best 100 meter group was 200 grain Accubonds at .625". The best 300 meter group was 1.625" and that was with the 180 grain Accubonds

I have a Sako Finnbear in 7RM, a Sako Finnbear Deluxe in 25-06, and a 300 Wby Mag built on a Sako action......all smooth as silk, great shooters and have harvested many animals with each.

Welcome to the site.....lots of good info here from very knowledgeable people....I've learned a lot. Enjoy!

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.