SAKO TRG-42

kc

My best friend was bending my ear about out of the box accuracy and SAKO being one of the best(he shoots REMINGTONS). so I went to there sight, WOW! this is one sweet rifle, the TRG-42 looks like it would send you to the poor house. Whats the price on a TRG-42?
its just a dumb question'
Keith...

Keith
I saw one on gunsamerica for $2585
shocked.gif
It is a 338 Lupua
Crow Mag

[ 01-15-2003: Message edited by: crow mag ]

i wrote a check for $3100 for my 300 win mag trg42, that included the optional $175 large brake, $150 for sako rings, and a few cleaning items. when i saw it i just had to have it, when the salesman told me the price i just started writing the check.
i've added two scopes, a swarovski 6x24 for hunting because of it' perfect glass and a nxs 12x42 for target, tough to beat.

For those price I'd build my own on a custom action.....the Prairie Gun Works Timberwolf Action!

I have been eyeing the Sako TRGs for a long time. I really like their 3 lug bolt and smoothness, quality magazine, and looks. Wish they just had a built in rail with maybe 20 min angle built in, so you can use other rings and mounts. But just bought a Nesika Bay M action with a 338 Lapua bolt face and will get a complete custom rifle built on it. But one day I wouldnt mine geting one, or if I can get one of my friends to buy one, then I could shoot it.

I really like that those rifles have a detachable magazine from the factory. Not too many out there that do.

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.